Are you a developer who loves building stable, modern APIs and connecting them with decoupled frontends? Do you have a passion for everything that is the future of web? If so, keep reading!
Joining Made People as a Fullstack Developer will give you the opportunity to innovating within the e-commerce space, whilst working with some of Scandinavia's biggest and hottest brands. You will be given the responsibility to play a crucial part in delivering features and making sure our client's daily business is alive - no matter the scale!
You'll be working with:
- Monorepo (Rush)
- Kubernetes, serverless and GCP
- Maintaining our legacy Nuxt.js stack
- Supporting UI developers with a React Typescript design system framework
- Translating business value into technology
- Creating integration middleware for a successful E-commerce SaaS landscape
- Benchmarking new technology towards client multi-tenancy
You should enjoy:
- Writing fast, secure, stable, modern APIs
- Collaborating closely with other developers and designers
- Being positive and open to new ways of working and thinking
- Bringing positive energy to your work
- Innovating with, and exploring, new tech
Who are Made People
Made People is an e-commerce agency trusted by Scandinavia's top fashion brands. We're driven by effect and value. We create e-commerce stores with heart, pride, and a belief that every client is different and needs to be treated as such.
We believe that there is always room for innovation.
Perks of joining Made People
Your personality and attitude towards work are highly valued. You'll be given the freedom and responsibility you need to do your best work under the best conditions for you. Over time your responsibility will increase, aiding your personal growth, and the company as a whole.
We take pride in promoting a healthy work-life-balance and compensate all our employees with:
- Competitive salary
- Wellness grant
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote options
- Employee bonus system
- Occupational pension
We take pride in the Made People culture where we see each other not only as work colleges, but also good friends. With regular social activities, lunches, conferences, and more, everyone who joins us is made to feel part of the family.